As I'm reviewing my list of patterns to stitch, a lot of them are winter patterns. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm envious of people who have a white Christmas. I've never had one. After living my whole life in Arizona, aside from 5 years in San Diego and Hawaii, chances are that I won't. So a random tangent from this is that I recently did a challenge with some of my friends and we came up with 10 tens on our Bucket List. Some of my answers even surprised me. I've listed my list below, feel free to leave yours in the comments. The only rule was that it was entirely about yourself, not things you want to do with children, family, etc. Anyway, here's my list:
1) Live somewhere where the seasons change..
2) Go back to Italy and spend a month there
3) See a baseball game in every stadium in MLB
4) Go on an unrestricted time length to travel through the North and Northwest part of the USA
5) Go on a cruise, Mediterranean is my first choice
6) Go to NYC to see the Statue of LIberty
7) Retire before 60
8) Become fluent in French and Italian.
9) Retire to a home/ranch to enjoy peace, simplicity and chickens.
10) I would like to learn another hobby that is not my business.
I encourage you all to do this, it was very revealing to me.
Enjoy a wonderful weekend! Sharon